Thursday, November 6, 2008

HaLlOwEeN

Dallee as our #1 Maity
Dawson as The Captain
Dustin & I as the Happy Pirates

We went to Escalante this year for Halloween so we could spend some time with Dustin's mom before she had to go in for surgery it was a ton of fun!! We kinda got there late but we still got to go trick or treating, we went to about 6 houses and Dawson was ready to go back to his Grammies house....that was fine with me...if you know what I mean. We ate dinner and a few of us went out to some of the Halloween parties. Fun, Fun

4 comments:

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

You guys look great in your costume...! Hope you had a fun Halloween :) What happened to Dustin's Mom? Hope all is well :)

scott and melanie said...

cute blog:) I'm glad you finally left me a comment so I could get to your blog. Your kids are so cute. LOve the halloween costumes!!

dawn spencer said...

Hey Hardison Fam!! What's up? Thanks for saying Hi. your kids are so dang cute! hope you don't care if I add you to my list? If your ever in Cedar, the mom's need to get together for lunch!!!
Love your blog!!! Tell Dustin that Jas says Hi!!!
C-ya Dawn

CETP said...

I love the Halloween costumes!!! Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see you again. Where will you be for Christmas?