Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break

Dallee loved the horse and didn't want to get off
Kashton and Kailei (Kashton is still eating his marshmellow)

Dawson and McKray (McKray is such a cheeser)


Weston roasten his marshmellow



Brinley loves to pack Dallee around:)




Last week was Dawson's spring break, he calls it summer break.....hahaha. I only got one day off so I took the kids swimming and Chablis and Melanie invited me and the kids to the Cottam farm to roast hot dogs and marshmallow's. My kids had a blast, Dawson played in the fire almost the entire night and Dallee just got to run wild. Cory got the horse out so we all got to go for a little ride on the their horse, it was alot of fun!! We need to do it more often! I am so glad Chablis has such great in-laws, they all are so good to us!!

No comments: