Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kanab 10K

Chablis, Tyson & me
Chablis

Me


Chablis with her trophy



This was the second year for me and my sister Chablis to run the 10k they have in Kanab over mothers day weekend. Last year we ran it with my sister in-law and her kids, they weren't able to run this year but I am looking forward to having them run with us next year!! Chablis kicked it in gear and got second in her age group and I got 9th in my age group but I beat my time from last year by 20 min so I am so excited about that!! Chablis beat her time too and that was our goal. My cousin Tyson ran too he was just behind Chablis I think. It is such a fun race and you can't beat the beautiful scenery you get to see on highway 89.

1 comment:

Wanna be farm girl said...

We totally missed doing the race with you guys..so next year...we will definitely...mack says that he will come behind with the four wheeler!!

Love you guys!