Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Dallee











It was Dallee's 2nd Birthday on the 26th of May but we didn't have her party until the 30th so Dustin could make it. I am still in shock that she is already 2 I really just can't believe how fast time is going by. It seems like we were just bringing her home from the hospital and now she is little miss independent. She has been all girl from day one drama and all. She definitely holds her own as she tries to do everything Dawson does. Dallee you are such a blessing to your family we love you tons!!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Isnt it so sad how fast they grow.. Before you know it we will be old and grey.. Happy Birthday Dallee!!!

scott and melanie said...

Oh my she is so cute!It is way sad how big they get in no time at all. I'am always in shock when I think about my life and all my cute kids..just wait!!I'm freakin out! My oldest will be ten and in 5th grade...crazy!