Tuesday, August 4, 2009

wEeKeNd FuN

Well I went to Escalante last weekend to get my kids because they stayed the week with grammie and papa. Which Dawson had so much fun he told me to come and get him when its Christmas....I swear that kid is such a character he just cracks me up!! So I get to go over there again this weekend to pick him up again but this time he is coming home!! So while I was over their me and my good friend took the kids to calf creek for a few hrs and the kids loved playing in the creek. The next day I took them for a rhino ride up to Blue Spruce it was fun Stephen rode up their with me and the kids and we met Diana, Shana and Ed up their. We just had a little picnic and played in the water but it was so much fun...I'm planning my next camping trip up there....Hopefully the bears don't get us=)









No comments: