Saturday, February 14, 2009

6 Degrees of Randomness

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Marek!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. I Love playing with my kids and watching them grow
2. I like new challenges, if people say I can't, I know if their is a will their is a way
3. My family is most important
4. I try to see the good in everybody.
5. I've been trying to do more things for myself, and not worrying so much on the small things.
6. I can daydream all day about winning the lottery.....and what I will do with my millions!!!....LOL

Hopefully you guys do this one too...Brooke, Renee,Lori,Tiffany,Leslie,and Diana

No comments: