Saturday, February 14, 2009

TAGGED BY MAREK

Here are the rules:

1-Post rules to your blog
2- Answer the six "8" items
3- Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:

1- Desperate Housewives
2- Biggest Loser
3- Housewives of Orange County
4- Dr. 90210
5- Bizarre Foods
6- Grays Anatomy
7- ER
8- Nanny 911

8 things I did yesterday:

1- Donated Plasma
2- Helped in Dawson's class for their Valentine's party
3- Watched kids
4- Pick up the house
5- Read the rest of the book my Uncle Jerry wrote
6- Got my kids ready for bed
7- Made me a ice cream shake for dinner
8- Went to bed

8 things to look forward to:

1- Going to Vegas this weekend
2- Brooke's Birthday party
3- Going to see my friend Leslie's new baby
4- Summer time
5- Watching my kids grow up
6- Family Dinners
7- Easter
8- Bunco

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1- Samurai 21
2- Cathrine's
3- Escabars
4- Olive Garden
5- Cafe Rio
6- Pirate Pizza
7- Pasta Factory
8- McDonald's ( I also love the double cheese burger for $1.00)

8 things on my wish list:

1- Vacationing on the beach
2- Lake Powell this year
3- Going camping
4- Living in the country
5- Having lots of money
6- Having a decorated house
7- Getting family pics done THIS year
8- Being in shape

8 People I tag:

1- Renee
2- Brooke
3- Leslie
4- Trina
5- Lori
6- Jeri K.
7- Andrea
8- Tiffany

1 comment:

Wanna be farm girl said...

Ok...so you getting in shape...you are beautiful and long and thin.....you look great!!!

And I wish all my wisheds for you...and then I will jsut come live with you on all your land!!!